Shop Online or visit us on Main Street in Yarmouth!
Our online store offers the convenience of online shopping with books delivered to your doorstep directly from our distributors.
Our storefront in Yarmouth offers a wide selection of new books in every category and carries many local authors. You will find an interesting selection of puzzles, journals and crafts. We feature unique cards and gifts that highlight the best of Maine including:
- Calendars, cards and gifts by Alison Bramhall
- Jewelry handmade in Yarmouth by Judith Barker
- Insulated drinkware engraved with Casco Bay
- Premium handcrafted chocolates by Wilbur's in Freeport
- Candles handpoured in Boothbay by Seawicks Candle Co.
- Snack bags handmade in Yarmouth by Red Letter Day
- Lots of puzzles - Eurographics, Ravensburger, eeBoo, Wrebbit, Pomegranante, Galison & more!
- World's softests socks, PALs socks, Lovepop cards & more!
Summer Story Time at Village Green Park (across from Irving gas station) Free – All Ages Tuesday, 7/11 11:30am to Noon Featuring local author/illustrator/artist Gail Clark Books will be available for purchase (electronic payment accepted) Tuesday, 7/18 11:30 to Noon Tuesday, 7/25 11:30am to Noon Featuring local author Julie Bliven Books will be available for…Read More
Sign up to receive information about specials, latest news & events.